£16.50 in stock
- Monitors both room and water temperatures
- Accurate digital measurement
- Floats in water or free standing
- Safe and fun for babies and children of any age to play with when bathing
LIMITED SPECIAL PRICE (USUAL RETAIL PRICE £17.99)
World renowned Philips have created the Avent range of quality, dedicated Baby & Parent products
The Philips AVENT Digital Bath and Bedroom Thermometer is a convenient way to accurately monitor the temperature both in baby's nursery and in the bath. It has also been designed and tested as a safe, fun bath toy. Ready to use straight out of the box with batteries included.
Floats in water
Operational range of 10-45°C
Accurate to within +/- 1°C
Style: Thermometer Various Colour Options: See item title & main image*
Requires Batteries: 2 x LR44 (Included)
Why not add a Slip Resistant Bath Mat and save on postage? Please CONTACT US or see our WebStore for details
For the latest special offers on MAXI-COSI, BABYJOGGER, OYSTER & MORE please call or see our Amazon WebStore
*Image for illustration & example only
- Dimensions Giraffe: Height 15 cm x Width (Top - 7 cm; Middle - 3 cm; Bottom - 4.5 cm)
- Age: 0+
- BabyOne floating bath thermometer will help you reach and maintain appropriate baby water temperature safely and reliably.
- The thermometer floats on the water during the whole bath thus enabling you to keep constant control of the water temperature.
- Make sure the room temperature for a baby bath is at least 22C (71.6F) and baby bath water temperature is 37C (98.6F).
BabyOne floating bath thermometer will help you reach and maintain appropriate baby water temperature safely and reliably.
The thermometer floats on the water during the whole bath thus enabling you to keep constant control of the water temperature.
Make sure the room temperature for a baby bath is at least 22 C (71.6F) and baby bath water temperature is 37C (98.6F).
Dimensions Giraffe: Height 15 cm x Width (Top - 7 cm; Middle - 3 cm; Bottom - 4.5 cm)
Helps maintaining proper water temperature
Big clear scale
No sharp edges
Made of hard plastic
Safety issues: Never use the thermometer if damaged. The product is not a toy it should be stored out of reach of children.
Please, retain the packaging for future reference.
*The product has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the valid directives and standards of the European Union.
Strict manufacturing control ensures top quality and product safety.
- Suitable to use from birth up to 2 years old (or can sit up unassisted)
- Weighs baby in the tub - with ot without water!
- Built-in thermometer provides bath water temperature
- Updated design, shape and interface
- Larger LCD display screen including new backlit screen
The Aquascale Baby Bath, Scales and Thermometer 2015 is a 3-in-1 baby bath tub complete with patented, innovative technology. The new and improved 2015 baby bath includes a refreshed design and interface, helping parents monitor their child's development as well as providing peace of mind at bath time
Aqua Scale has a built-in thermometer gauge that reads the bath water temperature and accurately displays the results on the digital LCD screen - making sure the water is at a safe temperature before bath time even begins.
Nuby Bath Thermometer and Clock, Turtle
- 3-in-1 Design - clock, timer and thermometer
- Fast and accurate easy to read LCD screen
- Flashes and beeps when water is too hot or too cold
- Floats in the water
- Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
A daily bath is essential to a baby's hygiene and relaxation. The Nuby bath time floating clock and thermometer can help keep bath time safe and fun. Thermometer: place in bath water. The top part of display will indicate the water temperature. It will display in celsius or fahrenheit. To switch from one to the other, push min and sec buttons at the same time. The temperature of the bath water should be approximately 98.6 F/ 37 C. If the light flashes green, the water is too cold. If the light flashes red, the water is too hot. Auto count up: when the sensor comes into contact with water, the timer will automatically begin counting up, telling you how long your baby has been in the bath. Never bathe an infant for longer than 5 minutes. Clock: to set the time on clock, hold set button until hours begin blinking. Use (+) and (-) buttons to set hours. Press set button again to set minutes. Press set a third time to set high temperature alarm. Press set again to return to normal display mode. Timer: to set the timer, press set button. Use min and sec buttons to add minutes and seconds. Press set again to begin counting down. Time will sound when time express. Press set button during count down to pause the times. Press min and sec buttons at the same time to clear timer. After the time has expired or been cleared the display will automatically return to clock mode.
Aycorn Digital Baby Bath and Room Thermometer. Fast and Accurate Water Readings with LED Warning Alarm Ensures Your Child's Safety. Cute Floating Bathtub Toy Makes Perfect Bathtime Fun for Infants
£8.97 in stock
1 used from £ 8.79
- PEACE OF MIND: As a parent knowing your baby is safe and healthy is the most important thing. Your Aycorn Bath and Room Thermometer removes all guesswork providing ACCURATE and RELIABLE water and air temperatures in seconds ensuring you are never in doubt that your bathtub or nursery is not too hot or cold. It's red LED warning light flashes if the temperature is over 39'c and it also has messages on the display too for extra reassurance.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made from single piece BPA free gentle silicone plastic with a built in sealed battery all thermometers are WATERPROOF and temperature tested before they leave the factory. They are CE approved and meet all relevant EU safety standards making them suitable for use as both a bathtub thermometer and toy perfect even for newborn babies.
- EASY TO USE: Simply TAP AND GO! Within 1 second your thermometer quickly begins to monitor and provide you with stable and accurate MEASUREMENTS YOU CAN TRUST. It's large and easy to read LCD display shows you the current temperature in Celcius and it's auto-shut off saves battery life meaning no fuss constantly changing batteries and reduces the risk of water leaks in the tub!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Your Aycorn thermometer can easily be used to measure the temperature of your childs bathroom or bedroom. It's stable design in the water means unlike some other designs it's less likely to flip over and misread the temperature as it floats. It's flat feet means it can be freestanding on a shelf or unit in the bedroom making the display easy to monitor.
- 1 YEAR, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Love your digital thermometer for children - or your money back! Purchases are backed by our no risk manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee and we are so confident you will love your product we offer you an additional no questions asked 1 year free replacement warranty!
Do you worry about whether you baby's bath or room are the right temperature?
Then look no further than the Aycorn Child Digital Bath and Room Thermometer!"
MAKE BATHTIME FUN! It's soft and easy to grip design makes your Aycorn thermometer the perfect and practical toy for the bath. It's cute design is loved by kids and it's shape encourages playtime and helps develop your baby's dexterity and holding skills.
TESTED BY PARENTS! All Aycorn products are tested and developed with the help of parents just like yourselves. This ensures that we bring you only the very best designs and functionality to keep your precious baby safe and sound.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click ‘Add To Basket’ now to get your Aycorn Digital Bath and Room Thermometer quickly dispatched and start baby-proofing today!
Mothermed Baby Bath Thermometer and Floating Bath Toy Bathtub and Swimming Pool Thermometer Green Fish
- ❤️User-friendly: Not only Instantly Activate, but also Right Size for baby to Grasp, your baby is safe and have fun when playing with the toy.
- ❤️Versatile: Can be used as Room Thermometer as well as Water Thermometer. Also a Safe and Funny Bath Toy for baby children and parents to enjoy bath time.
- ❤️Waterproof, Quick and Accurate: Measure the Bath Water Temperature Every 5 Seconds and displays it in Celsius on an easy-to-read LCD Screen.
- ❤️Superior Safety Design: Built-in battery, One-piece Design, Waterproof at least 1 year battery lifespan without replacing. No need to replace Batteries often, Reduce Risk of Leaking.
- ❤️Temperature Alarm: 1.displays "Cold" for low temperature, 2.shows "Hot" with red LED flashing light for high temp alarm, 3.shows digits when water temp is just right, enables you of direct recognizing.
►► Features ◄◄:
❤️Please note: the thermometer detect temperature in Celsius ( C ) for your convenience. ❤️
1. Bath and Room Thermometer: Can be used as Room and water thermometer.
2. Instantly activate at shake
3. Safe and fun as a bath toy
4. Fully submersible thermometer
5. Powered by high quality built-in battery, no need to worry replacing battery at all
6. Size:3.7"(L) x 3.8"(W) x 1.3"(H)
►► Package Included ◄◄:
1 x baby bath thermometer（battery included)
1 x user manual
The Gro Company Groegg Colour Changing Room Thermometer
£10.15 in stock
2 used from £ 9.95
- Changes colour with the temperatue of the room
- Digital thermometer with back lit LCD display
- Gentle night light
- Instructions and Safer Sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust included
Room temperature is vital in creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby and should be maintained at 16-20 degrees C to help reduce the risk of cot death Clever - As the room temperature rises or falls the Gro-egg changes colour Safe - If the room temperature is outside the recommended guidelines you'll know at a glance that it's time to adapt the baby's bedding, change their clothing, or adjust the room temperature Stylish - Award winning design - we think the Gro-egg is probably the best looking thermometer ever hatched!
Bath Thermometer – White - Check water temp – Ideal for new borns or elderly
- The simple and easy to use floating bath thermometer is ideal for parents and carers at home required to assist someone in the bath. Ideal for checking the water temperature for your babies bath time.
- High quality and low cost - Also ideal for the elderly - Floats in the Bath - No more worrying about the bath water being to hot or to cold
- Proven to make bath time a safer place - Save your children from jumping in and out of the bath because it's not the right temperature.
- Easy it is to use - Clear temperature markers in blue - Measure 16cm high by 3.5cm wide. When running a bath, run the cold water first stirring the water to avoid hotspots.
- Place the Thermometer in the Bath water until the Thermometer gives a constant reading. Take care to re-stir the water thoroughly if you are adding more hot water.
The simple and easy to use floating bath thermometer is ideal for parents and carers at home required to assist someone in the bath.
Ideal for checking the water temperature for your babies bath time - High quality and low cost - Also ideal for the elderly - Floats in the Bath.
No more worrying about the bath water being to hot or to cold - Proven to make bath time a safer place - Save your children from jumping in and out of the bath because it's not the right temperature.
Easy it is to use - Clear temperature markers in blue - Measure 16cm high by 3.5cm wide.
When running a bath, run the cold water first stirring the water to avoid hotspots. Place the Thermometer in the Bath water until the Thermometer gives a constant reading. Take care to re-stir the water thoroughly if you are adding more hot water.
- Reassurance that the bath water is at an ideal temperature for your little ones
- Quick and easy to read LCD display
- Red warning light illuminates when the water temperature is too hot
- Tap to turn on with automatic turn off after an hour
- Safe, fun and encourages early number recognition for children
Duck Baby Bath Thermometer Card With New Moving Line Technology - Ensure baby's bath is not too hot or uncomfortably cold.
- Easy to use. New moving red line thermometer technology shows clearly and easily the ideal bath temperature 36C to 37C (three red bars on scale)
- The actual colour change is much easier to read as the temperature is read from the moving red block.
- The manufacturer holds the ISO world standard certificate for their thermometers. No batteries required; No glass or moving parts to break
- No more worrying bath times - is the bath too hot for your baby? Be safe!
- Made from 500micron White Polypropylene (Size: 93mm x 110mm)
No more worrying bath times - is the bath too hot for your baby? Be safe! The Duck bath thermometer card is a fast and reliable way to check for the correct temperature of baby's bath water. Just place in the water for a few seconds and if the water is the correct temperature the new moving red line thermometer technology shows clearly and easily the ideal bath temperature 36C to 37C (three red bars on scale), as shown in the image. It will also show when the water is too cold or too warm. The Baby Bath Thermometers come in two designs of Duck, plus Hippo, Turtle, Crab, Boat and My Playful Kitty. Made from 500micron White Polypropylene DESCRIPTION: Hold the thermometer completely into the water for 15 to 20 seconds or until the colours stop changing and read the black scale. A moving red line will indicate the temperature as shown in the diagram. The margin of safe/comfortable water temperature lies around 37C. A bath thermometer is for guidance only and is not a substitute for parents and carers personally testing the water temperature before putting baby in the bath. Store away from sunlight and direct heat sources. This is not a toy